10 a.m. – 3 p.m., Cumberland House

Friday September 23rd


If you plan to work while you are in Canada, you will need a social insurance number.  Service Canada will be at the Cumberland House from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. this Friday and they will be issuing social insurance numbers on the spot.


In order to get your SIN, you will need the following documents:


Appointments to have your documents checked ahead of time can be made with Effie Koutsogiannopoulos by emailing her at effie.kouts@utoronto.ca.


no comment as of now

Sorry, comments closed.